Welcome to Project Anima, we are pleased to see that you've made an account/are being active, please check back often, as we will be updating rather quickly.
Welcome to Project Anima, we are pleased to see that you've made an account/are being active, please check back often, as we will be updating rather quickly.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indie game being created by a group of friends.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Facebook Page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Shall I revive the Forum for Present Use and Update it?
Yes
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us Vote_lcap100%Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us Vote_lcap0%Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Latest topics
» project Anima has moved!
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:31 pm by BlakkJakkal

» Anima from FFX
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:47 am by Aurizen

» Shall I revive?
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am by BlakkJakkal

» Guest Poll #1
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am by BlakkJakkal

» Random Update #1
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:47 am by BlakkJakkal

» Updating Ceased.
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm by BlakkJakkal

» WEEKLY PREVIEW #4 6/18/2012
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm by BlakkJakkal

» Spartan Thread Theft
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:52 am by BlakkJakkal

» WEEKLY PREVIEW #3 6/8/2012
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm by BlakkJakkal

Most Viewed Topics
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us
Forum Ranking Structure
"Lucy" Female Tamer (Child) #1
Mechanics Suggestion
Spectral Anima Poll # 1
Word Chain
So, Project Anima is back?
Spartan Thread Theft
Ohaithar.The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
"Malachi" Male Tamer #1 (Teen)
Most active topics
Word Chain
Ohaithar.The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o
So, Project Anima is back?
Similar topics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlakkJakkal
Admin/Founders
Admin/Founders
BlakkJakkal

Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us Empty
PostSubject: Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us   Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 am

I will be incredibly specific in this, as to why you, a stranger I probably don't know (nor anyone on the team) should join this forum. and I'll do it with BULLETS. (No, I'm not gunna hold you at gunpoint in order to join this forum... mainly because I do not own a firearm ;D)

Why you should 'like' us on Facebook...
-Liking us on Facebook grants you access to following our continuous updates in a completely apathetic setting where your like is literally all of the motivation we need.
-It'll spread the word of our current Project, and your friends might like it as well
-Hipster Points (I liked it before it was cool guys)
-WEEKLY PREVIEWS (Which are also on here, and Tumblr)
-You can hide our notifications and updates from your news feed, so a little support is practically no sweat, right? :3
-Polls to decide certain aspects of gameplay!
-If our Facebook page gets to over 1000 likes before the game is complete, we'll give those 1000 fans a custom sprite in their game should they decide to purchase it. (Depending on the platform, this may, or may not cost money to play), Also, if we reach 10000 likes, we'll release a much larger free demo than intended.

Why you should 'follow' us on Tumblr...
-Again, following us grants you access to our continuous updates in a completely apathetic setting where your following us is literally all of the motivation we need.
-More Hipster Points (I found their obscure Tumblr and followed it before it was cool)
-WEEKLY PREVIEWS (Which are also on here, and Facebook)
-Polls! Again! Very Happy
-if we reach a to be determined amount of Followers, those followers will receive the same benefits as Facebook fans, (if they also like the Facebook page, they'll be able to gift their custom sprite to friends)

Why you should Register on this Forum...
-A completely involved access to our updates, allowing you to even partake, and suggest ideas for development, as well as the possibility of becoming a legitimate team member
-Polls!
-Weekly Previews!
-Access to viewing data, Anima, and designs that are going into the game (Guests see very few of the forums. The entire Anima Archive is blocked off from Guests viewing them)
-Members of the forum receive the same benefits as those who like and follow on Facebook and Tumblr!

Why you should share this with friends...
-Hipster Points
-Because we greatly appreciate any and all support we can get!
-To get to that "To Be Determined" Number (I have to discuss with my team members on what number is good)
-Because I just ordered a 1911 online and I know your address o_o (Your IP address that is, trolololol)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1