Welcome to Project Anima, we are pleased to see that you've made an account/are being active, please check back often, as we will be updating rather quickly.
Welcome to Project Anima, we are pleased to see that you've made an account/are being active, please check back often, as we will be updating rather quickly.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Indie game being created by a group of friends.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Facebook Page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Shall I revive the Forum for Present Use and Update it?
Yes
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o Vote_lcap100%REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o Vote_lcap0%REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Latest topics
» project Anima has moved!
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:31 pm by BlakkJakkal

» Anima from FFX
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:47 am by Aurizen

» Shall I revive?
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 am by BlakkJakkal

» Guest Poll #1
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am by BlakkJakkal

» Random Update #1
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:47 am by BlakkJakkal

» Updating Ceased.
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm by BlakkJakkal

» WEEKLY PREVIEW #4 6/18/2012
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm by BlakkJakkal

» Spartan Thread Theft
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:52 am by BlakkJakkal

» WEEKLY PREVIEW #3 6/8/2012
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm by BlakkJakkal

Most Viewed Topics
Why YOU should join this Forum/Like Us/Follow Us
Forum Ranking Structure
"Lucy" Female Tamer (Child) #1
Mechanics Suggestion
Spectral Anima Poll # 1
Word Chain
So, Project Anima is back?
Spartan Thread Theft
Ohaithar.The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
"Malachi" Male Tamer #1 (Teen)
Most active topics
Word Chain
Ohaithar.The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o
So, Project Anima is back?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remi
Noobie
Noobie
Remi

REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o Empty
PostSubject: REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o   REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Seriously. What the hell is this forum about, Tim? I keep reading about a "project" and I can tell you I have no idea what the hell you're going on about. Otherwise I'll be happy to help and will proceed to write up a proper introduction. Also, my computer is telling me your site is going to give me viruses. Thanks in advance. >>
Back to top Go down
BlakkJakkal
Admin/Founders
Admin/Founders
BlakkJakkal

PostSubject: Re: REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o   REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Viruses? xD what? xD We made this last night how can it have viruses xD

Project Anima is a project in which we're trying to create a game, somewhat similar to the idea of Pokemon, except without all of the childish (YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU) 'magic', in a sense, it'll be an in depth world, sociopolitical environments, laws, moral compasses, social interactions on an equivalent of with a realistic world.

That's just the actual basis behind it, we have a lot of the information written out and whatnot, but to explain it, more than that, well, if you look in my Facebook notes, find my Criticisms on Pokemon, and the notes that came after that one Razz it'll tell you everything
Back to top Go down
Remi
Noobie
Noobie
Remi

PostSubject: Re: REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o   REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:34 pm

REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o N2eiqw
Your site is questionable. Just saying.

Also, sounds cool. I'm good at coding and graphics in Photoshop if you need any skills like that.

And you know I'm too lazy to go on your FB for anything. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o   REMI; Why the hell does the topic title need to be so long? O.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Keywords
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is joshua17

Our users have posted a total of 310 messages in 257 subjects